Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jude's first Christmas

We celebrated Jude's first Christmas in Dixon, Hennepin, Bloomington, Effingham, and Owaneco. Christmas always calls for lots of traveling and I wasn't sure how Jude would do in the car for such long rides. He did fantastic! He slept mostly and I entertained him when he was awake. Jude saw a lot of new faces and wasn't embarrassed to fart, poop, or spit up while snuggling with whoever happened to be holding him at the time. He even farted in church on Christmas Eve. We tried really hard not to laugh (out loud).

With all of the traveling and all of the "stuff" we had to travel with (clothes, presents, diaper bag, milk, the girls crate, etc.), Chad almost had me convinced that we need a bigger vehicle... notice I said "almost". He wants a Ford F150... I don't want the payments. So I convinced myself that we can get by until we have more children. I guess that means no new vehicle in 2010!

I didn't take any photos at Christmas (except of the girls opening their gift from Marvin). I know... shocker! However, I do have some recent photos to share.

Jude loves his swing. He is so content in the swing and he likes to look around. He eventually falls asleep in it. He slept for 3 hours in the swing one day!

This is an up close photo of our tree. I did green on green this year. I love it! My goal this year is to find a tree skirt with lime green in it. (On clearance of course!)

Julie made our stockings. (Thanks Jules... LOVE THEM).

The girls opened their Christmas gift from Marvin. Once they got the paper off, they were having just as much fun shredding the wrapping paper as they were when they played with the toy that was inside!

Cute, recent photo of Miss Rhyme.


And Miss Tempest...


I also had to post a recent photo of Ajani. He is so tiny (especially compared to my little man)! Leann spend half the day here last week while they replaced her furnace. I can't wait until the boys can play together!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!!! Happy New Year!
(Can you believe it is 2011 ALREADY!!! well, almost)

No comments: