Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Welcome Ajani Liam Steidinger!

My little boy isn't going to be very little for much longer. We measured his length tonight and he is already 23.5 inches long! He is also getting chubby legs! I now have some rolls to clean between... SO CUTE!

The girls are doing great with him. Rhyme has given him plenty of kisses. Tempest is finally warming up to the idea that he is here to stay.



My friend, Leann had her baby on the 10th. Ajani Liam was 7 lbs 6 ozs and 20.5 inches long. He looks SOOO small next to Jude! He is such a cutie! Photos below include her pregnancy, photos of Ajani and a comparison photo of Jude and Ajani! WOW! :)

(Please note: all photos below have NOT been edited yet. I just need more time in the day and it will all get done!)




5 comments:

Bridget said...

Her baby is SO cute! And wow, J looks like such a big boy next to the baby.. lol

Grama Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grama Cheri said...

I had to repost my comment because I had misspelled a word. So, what I said was "Wow! When Jude is by himself he looks like a little baby - next to Ajani he looks like he is ready for kindergarten!

Suzanne said...

Hey Miranda! Did you take these pics?? If so, how did you do the one of your friend with the black background looking at her pg tummy?? I love it! I have been trying to figure out how to fade out the side of a person like that. You should be a photographer and be a stay at home mom. You would do good!

Julie Ondo said...

Welcome back to blogging!! Love your posts~J