Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

2011 has already brought quite a few changes for our family. Chad and I both started new jobs on Monday (both with SF... just different work than what we were doing.) However, the biggest change was that I went back to work and Jude started daycare. He seems to be adjusting quite well (although he does miss me - I can see it in his eyes :). I am adjusting better now that I am getting busy with my new position at work. His daycare provider told us she loves to listen to him talk. :) I went to see him at lunch today and he was all smiles. When I picked him up after work and brought him home, he was talking and squealing and cooing until 8:30 when he finally fell asleep after his bath. He should sleep well tonight! I must say... without an ounce of bias... that he is SOOOOO CUTE! :)


Chad is excited about Jude's new attire that he got for Christmas... they like to watch football together. Especially the Eagles game.
We also recently played a scrabble game with Julie when she was down visiting. (I love scrabble!) Chad won - but just barely. :) After we played, we packed up the game and got ready to play Clue. OOPS! I forgot to take a photo of the scabble board all set up. The three of us reassembled the words we had created. It was a bit harder than I expected it to be... but it was a lot of fun. And, I got my picture!

I also received my new lenses! I got a Canon macro lens and a Tamron telephoto lens. I love the macro but not a fan of the Tamron lens. I may send it back. I played around with the macro lens quite a bit... photos below!


1 comment:

Grama Cheri said...

Love the blog post and especially love the pictures of Jude. He is absolutely adorable! And I am NOT prejudiced at all!