Monday, June 22, 2009

Brandon

I know it has been a while and I promise to start writing about my trip again soon. I wanted to write tonight to ask for prayers again for Brandon. He has been in and out of the hospital due to intestinal problems for the past couple of weeks. Three days ago, he found out that he has cancer and it is spreading pretty rapidly. From what I understand, this cancer was not present two weeks ago. It is on the lining of his stomach and his lungs. The cancer has eaten a hole in his lungs and his lungs are filling with liquid. The doctors are going to drain the liquid and they will start him on chemotherapy tomorrow. The good news is that his new liver is doing great, however, he is sick and tired of being sick. He has been through a lot in his 29 short years. Hopefullly he can remain strong and beat the cancer so that he has at least another 29 years. Please send some prayers and thoughts his way. Our family is appreciative.

No comments: