Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oops...

I just realized I didn't let any of my readers (if I even have any, ha ha) know that Brandon is out of the hospital! His was released late last week. He is home and doing really well. Thank you again for all of your support and prayers! We are so fortunate that he had such a successful transplant and is doing so well. I talked to him this weekend and I asked if he was still jaundiced. He replied... "Nope, I am a white boy again." It was easy to see that he was in good spirits. He also had some of his staples from the surgery removed today. The rest will be removed next week! Yay!

In other news, I have been really busy with my new job but I love it. We are also busy getting ready for our trip to Georgia for Gio and Genny's wedding as well as our trip to Ireland. We have LOTS to do. I need a vacation from planning for vacations! ;)

3 comments:

The Wietholder's said...

I wish I had the problem of planning to many vacations! Have fun in Georgia...hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Julie Ondo said...

I agree :) We need a vacation.

The Incredible Mrs. Sean Schick said...

Of course you have readers! :)