Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bad Day

Wednesday, I got news that Brandon was having a bad day. The doctor had warned him that he would have some good days and some bad days. He was very weak and couldn't move or talk because it was taking everything out of him. The doctor said that he is trying to heal and his body is just over working. They did say that his new liver was working quite well. Wednesday was also the day that Brandon was admitted back into ICU but he was released yesterday. He is feeling much better!

I am at Terry and Cheris this weekend. I found out that Chad's cousin, Nathan, just found out he had severe diabetes. He also has a "dead pancreas". Diabetes runs in the family but the dead pancreas is causing a lot of concern! Please keep him in your prayers as well!

I finally have some pictures to share! Bro
dy's 1 year birthday was last Sunday. I went home and took a few photos... look how stinkin' cute his eyes are! Boy is he going to have the girls chasing him when he is older!

2 comments:

Julie Ondo said...

Brody is a-freakin-dorable!!!

Leann said...

I can't believe how much hair he has at 1!