Sunday, January 25, 2009

Update

Brandon is out of the hospital. After being looked at by SEVEN doctors, they still couldn't determine what was wrong. They think it was a virus that his body will have to fend off. He has to go back every once in a while to have his blod tested to make sure he is not getting worse. When they released him from the hospital, everything was starting to look better. He hasn't been released to go back to work yet because his immune system is down. He feels fine but still is pretty yellow. Thank you all for your support and prayers!

Thanks to all of my friends who came over for dinner yesterday. I had a wonderful time with you all. I also owe a HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband who helped me get the 14 individual meatloafs made and dinner served. The meatloaf was delicious!

I am getting ready to look at what my new flash has to offer! I am excited to finally have it and finally have a chance to check it out!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow, seems like his illness really had them stumped! I'm glad to hear that he was released though.. Hopefully he is able to get well rested and fight off the remainder of this "virus".. Hugs to him!

The Wietholder's said...

Glad to hear your cousin is out of the hospital...hope he continues to get beter.

What type of dinner party did you have? Where was my invite? :-)