Saturday, January 31, 2009

Seriously???

All Americans must obey certain laws, regulations and everyone must pay their taxes... or so I thought. I guess if my name is Geithner or Daschle then I can pay my taxes whenever I find it convenient... lets say right before I am appointed to a federal position by President O'popular. I find this extremely frustrating and I do not understand that out of the millions of people that live in America, that these are the best nominees for the head of the U.S. Treasury (Geithner) and the Health and Human Services Secretary (Daschle)? Please!!!

So far, this weekend I have read an article about lighting and played around with my new camera flash. Boy, do I have a lot to learn! I haven't unloaded my photos yet but when I do I will update a couple of my practice shots. They aren't much to brag about but hopefully I will only get better.

I met Laura, Elizabeth and Gina for Breakfast this morning. I love getting together for "girl talk". Laura just had a baby in September and Elizabeth and Gina are both expecting. A lot of the conversations fell around baby talk. I get to babysit Kaelynn tomorrow morning. Hopefully she doesn't cry too much while Mom and Dad are out house shopping! I will definitely bring my camera along too!

I haven't posted a photo in a while so here is an old candid I took of my girls when they were playing tug of war with a sock... they were growling and everything. It was so cute.


No comments: