Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lots to look forwards to!!!

Europe... it is calling our name! Chad and I headed up to Grant and Julies this weekend to establish some more plans for the big trip. I am not sure what we accomplished, but I couldn't be more excited about going. Ireland, Paris, London... history, shopping, photo opps! YAY! May is so far away! Besides planning, we also did a little shopping and played Scattegories this weekend. I forgot how fun that game was!!! It is now on my Christmas list. :)

Julie and I took Chad to the airport this morning. He is attending a conference in Las Vegas. I debated on going... it was very tempting and I wish I was there. However, we are trying to save for Europe so I decided to stay home. :(

Tonight I have been looking at flights to GA. We are going to Georgia in April for Gio and Genny's wedding. I can't wait for this wedding either! It is going to be gorgeous! We are debating driving out or flying. It is a long drive but I like road tripping! We could save some vacation time though if we flew or some money if we drove. Decisions, decisions! :)

I finally downloaded my photos from my camera. Here are some recent snapshots. The first couple are on a lazy afternoon when everyone was napping. Chad is sleeping with both girls laying on his stomach. We were also watching Tybee that weekend and she likes to climb to the top of the couch and lay on the top of the pillows. It is so cute!


Here are some "portrait shots" of my girls. I was practicing using my new flash. I tried to create a studio like environment... which is quite funny. A real photographer would have gotten a kick out of it! Regardless, here are the photos. I have a lot of experimenting and learning to do! The last one you can see Rhymes "drool bomb". Ha Ha! I had a treat sitting on top of my knee so that they would sit still for just a couple more shots! They were such good models... I think they are better than Tyra ever was!

1 comment:

Julie Ondo said...

We got PLENTY accomplished! I am going to the library this weekend and shoving my head in some travel books....just so I have opinions next time we chat about it :)