Monday, January 19, 2009

Sodium Intake

As part of my New Years Resolution, I wanted to start eating healthier. After reading Trish's blog, I decided to copy off of her and start counting calories using an online tool. I ate like normal on Saturday and recorded everything at the end of the day. I had consumed almost 2700 calories and 3 times the amount of sodium that I was supposed to have. I was shocked. Those calories add up fast! Sunday, I watched my calories as I ate and made some healthier choices. My calorie level was around 1700 but my sodium intake was still 1 and a half times the amount of where it should be! Soup and pickels really bring in the sodium. Holy moly!

I ordered two new coats from Victoria Secret! One pink and one red. They were on sale... I got such a great deal that I had to get two. :) The pink one came in the mail today. I was excited. I am still waiting on my darn flash for my camera though! Hopefully it comes this week.

I am off to bed... I have Zumba in the morning! I can't wait! :)

2 comments:

Julie Ondo said...

RED??? When did the enter the picture? :) Cant wait to see them!

Perez said...

Yes, but what is the sodium content of the coats? I can't sleep until I find out.