Monday, January 12, 2009

Letters Hidden in Architecture

One of my favorite Christmas presents that I gave this year was to Julie. I tried to get a little creative and I knew what I wanted to do… but time constraints forced me into a rush to get this all together. I basically took photos of letters hidden in architecture. I wanted to form her last name with photos. The hardest part of this project was finding a suitable frame! Let me know what you think! I am going to send her updated "letters" every so often so that the pictures are always changing. See below for the final result! I plan on collecting several photos of each letter… this will be a fun project. I thought I could do this as a wedding gift for some of my clients and I wouldn't mind making one in "Kemp". By the way, I didn't think of this myself. A client of mine received this as a wedding present that someone ordered. I thought I would try to duplicate the idea. :) (NOTE: I tried to get the photos to go in one row... but I got tired of messing with it. You get the idea! :)

3 comments:

The Incredible Mrs. Sean Schick said...

I LOVE it! I think the "D" is my favorite! :)

Laura Roethle said...

That is really cool! What a neat idea.

Julie Ondo said...

I love it!! You should see where I decided to put it...it looks GREAT!! - should post a pic of it displayed ;)