Sunday, June 22, 2008

Accomplishments!

Is it Sunday night already? The weekend flew by but I also feel like I got alot accomplished. I wrote my speech, studied for a test, took recycling in, cleaned house, Chad worked in the yard, we hung up the blind in the bathroom, we met my parents at a tasting in Springfield, and we even squeezed in two movies (The Bucket List and Semi-Pro)!

I also have finished uploading and editing all of my pictures. Here are the few more that I promised from Fathers Day Weekend out at the pond.
Clayton was playing with the sparklers, being so dramatic and having such a good time... we all enjoyed watching the him play.

We also really enjoyed watching Devereauxs face light up as he lit his and gently waved them through the air.


Two of my favorites of Nichole and Layla...

This picture shows the hands of 4 generations... Margie, Cheri, Nichole, and Layla (a.k.a. Grandma, Mother, Daughter, Grandaughter).

These last couple of photos are not from Fathers Day but they are from today at the tasting with my parents in Springfield. The first on is of my Uncle David and Kayla... followed by a photo of my Dad and one of the table set-ups. We actually bought quite a bit of stuff... Once you taste it... you crave for more! We bought BBQ sauce, pure honey, carmel popcorn, and polish sausage. This is the second year we have attended with my parents. It is their 5th-ish year...


Now, lets just hope the coming week is as productive as the weekend was!

No comments: