Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quick update

Well my logo for After the Diamond is currently in progress! She sent me one logo already and I like it. I have replied with some minor modifications. I will share them with you soon! You can see her current designs at www.onthespotstudio.com. Some of them are really cute.

Chad and I went to dinner with Jon and Nikki last night to "NV" in uptown Normal. I don't think we will go there again. Chad and Jon both ordered fish and chips and we all laughed when the brought it out to them. I think they accidentally brough them each a childs meal! My burger had NO flavor. On a side note, Jon and Nikki are expecting their little one on July 13th. She is so cute. She looks like she has a basketball under her shirt. She is all belly... adorable!

After dinner, Chad and I went to see Wanted last night. I really liked the movie. Chad was somewhat disappointed in the graphics because they were supposed to be out of this world. I would agree with him, that they weren't as exciting as we expected. We also started watching Cars the other night. Cute movie! We both got tired and never finished it though. Maybe tonight we will get back to it.

Well, I have an insurance exam that I really need to be studying for. I keep finding other things to do. I guess I should read another page in that darn book. :) Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Tasteless burgers... bleh! Hope your test went well! Muah!!