Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fathers Day Weekend

Happy Fathers Day to my Dad and my Father-In-Law. I hope you both enjoyed it!

We went to visit Nichole, Dwayne and the kids on Saturday. While the guys golfed the ladies and the kids went to the beach. Yes... there is a beach in dixon. It is small and cute. Not exactly the ocean... but the kids love it just as much.

Sheena is so great with the kids. She took them right out into the lake and let them all cling on to her until they were comfortable enough to venture out a few feet on their own.




Devereaux and Clayton had a fun splashing each other. Deveraux quickly learned to keep his back to Clayton and splash away. It does appear in this photo that Devereaux was splashing himself more than Clayton though. haha!


I promised all the ladies I wouldn't take any photos of them in their suites. Not that any of them should care but... I didn't. However, I cheated a tiny tiny bit. This is a photo of someones foot though... I just won't tell you who has the cute feet!
I will update some more photos tomorrow from this weekend. I haven't unloaded the others yet. Tonight I went out with Laura and Kari to Lake Bloomington to play around with our cameras. Mental note to myself... either get a backup battery or always charge it before leaving the house! :) Thanks girls! I had a great time!


1 comment:

Bridget said...

Beach, ocean, lake, creek, puddle... it's all the same! Water is fun! hehe.. Looks like a blast!.. Did you have fun on your photo venture?