Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Computer Frenzy

I used to think Chad was crazy when he would come home and get on the computer and work until all hours of the night. I am afraid that has described me for the last few nights. Chad has put Dreamweaver and Fireworks on my computer. With these two programs and GIMP, I am really enjoying playing around with them. My website is almost finished. I hope to finish it this week but I definitely DO NOT promise that! haha I want to figure out how to put a blog on my website so I can blog about weddings, trends, tips, etc. If I can't figure it out I may create another blog specifically for my business. I would like to have it all in one spot though.

Chad spend the night working in the yard. He is excited to give us some plush green grass. I mean... really excited. His words... "Babe, I have high hopes for this yard!" :) He is saving us a lot of money by doing it himself. I am ALWAYS in favor of that! Lol!

My Dad has started therapy. His first session was yesterday. However, he has an infection again. So it is back to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully back to therapy on Thursday. OUCH! I couldn't take it. My mom has to clean it out... GROSS! I couldn't that either... good job Mom!

One more update... Kayla had her Senior Prom on Saturday! I can't wait to see pictures. My parents said she looked awesome! My mom did her hair... and to be honest that surprised me. I wouldn't have let my Mom touch my hair for prom (no offense) but Kayla said she was EXTREMELY please with the way it turned out. She texted me that night and said she had a blast. She did get pulled over after prom. What for you ask? For not using her turn signal. Oops. No ticket. I think he was just looking for drinking teenagers. Lucky for us... Kayla isn't a drinker!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Then you would think I'm crazy!.. Although my working starts around 8:30-9pm til wee hours after the little one is in bed.. Yay for the site.. I cannot wait to see it! Ah, the thrill of a man & his yard (I too have one of those).. Looking forward to Kayla pics =)