Sunday, May 4, 2008

Collision

Wow! I actually can say I got a lot done this weekend! To sum it up... I started a new web page for my business and worked on a logo. I ran a bunch of errands, had dinner with my husband and the Roethles, took Kiwi (Leann's dog) to watch Leann race, had a girls night, a baby shower, and cleaned the house. I didn't get much blogging done and I am keeping this one short and sweet so I can get to bed... but I will post more soon!

I always like to post a photo. This one is a couple of weeks old but we had the girls outside playing and they practically collided as they were racing to us... (note our beautiful green grass - haha)

Reminder... next weekend is Mothers Day so get your cards in the mail! We are going to be at Grandma Kochers helping her get stuff ready for an auction and/or ebay. Anyone else doing anything special?

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Yay on getting things done!.. I'm all about that :P

Hope the doggies weren't hurt in the race to the finish line XOXO