Friday, April 18, 2008

An Earthquake in IL?

When Chad and I were getting ready for work this morning, he told me he thought it was storming last night. He woke up at 4 something this morning, sat straight up in bed, and he could have swore it was thundering. He said he thought it shook the house. Then he realized he was dreaming and laid back down. I also assumed he was just dreaming. That was until I got in my car to leave for work. The first thing I heard was that there was an earthquake that was felt from Illinois to Indiana. REALLY??? I called my parents and my grandparents. Both who confirmed that they felt it. My grandma said it about shook them out of bed. She thought a car hit the house. At that point, I called Chad and told him I thought I knew what woke him up. Hmmm... maybe we should go get some earthquake insurance!!!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

I definately felt it...I sat straight up in bed also with the thought it was just storming really bad...John snored through it and Lucas was still just a snoozing...Chad was not along in his thoughts :-)