Monday, April 21, 2008

Is it really spring?

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER AND TRAVIS!!! The wedding was beautiful and as Chad says... "Heather rocks that white suit" She looked great! Travis did too... of course! :) I am so happy for you guys. Here is a sneak peak at your photos... once I finish them, I will get a CD in the mail.

The wedding was great! With a rainy forecast, I only saw about 2 drops before it let up and the sun came through. The party lasted all night without another drop which was very fortunate for an outdoor reception! All those prayers to hold the rain off for a while longer were answered!
I am glad to finally feel the warm air though. I didn't think we would ever have a consistent week above 50 degrees! AHHHHH... sigh of relief! I love spring. It means that warm weather is in store for us for at least a few months before I start dreading the fall. I actually like fall... I just know that winter is always following a little too closely! Especially when we have winters like this one that is never-ending. Whoever came up with the concept of global warming wasn't theorizing in Illinois!
I don't want to forget to send a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
Erik & Bridget, Gio & Genny

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Yay, pics to see! You did a GREAT job, Mir! They will love them =) And thank you for the b-day wishes!