Monday, April 14, 2008

My Short Weekend...

Brody Lane Lush... so small and so sweet. I went to Val's this weekend and I met Brody. I held him and tried to convince Valerie to just let me take him home. She just wouldn't agree. I can't blame her much... he is absolutely adorable. See for yourself...


I also visited my father while I was home. He is doing pretty darn good for just having an intense surgery. My mom and sister are taking great care of him. I also stopped in to see my Grandma. She is in therapy to help her become stronger and it is working! For 92 years old... she is one good looking Grandma!

We went to dinner with Jon and Nikki on Friday. It was great to hang out with them! We ate at Medici's (or something like that) in "up" town Normal. I really enjoyed the atmosphere in there. The decor is different... there is a tree (fake but neat) standing tall and proud in the middle of the restaurant. Oh yeah... and we finally have our taxes done. April 14th is NOT too late. :) Thanks Laura for doing them for us! We owe you dinner (maybe at Medici's)? haha

2 comments:

Bridget said...

What a sweetheart! And your grandma too =)

mandy said...

The baby is cho cuteeee...those snaps are "ossamm" miranda!!!! ;-)...if thats your grandma (and even if she is not hehe)she is too adorable..i wish i could meet her someday!!