Monday, March 3, 2008

Neighbors Offer Free Wi-Fi?

Well, I was finishing up my work on Heather and Travis's engagement photos tonight and I had an email pop up. I normaly wouldn't think much of this but since we don't have email access at home, I found it quite odd. Then I realized, that I was connected. Someone not too far away has an unsecure internet. Bad for them - good for us! The signal strength is low, but hey, I am definitely not going to complain.

As I sit here typing, I am reminded of a scary story. Rhyme reminds me almost every time I look at her. She is laying next to me now... fortunately! The other night we had brought the girls in from a walk and I gave them each a piece of meat roll. Tempest slowly chewed hers as she usually does while Rhyme 'inhales' hers in hopes of getting more. This 'inhaling' resulted in her choking. I didn't realize she was chocking at first. When I did, I hollored for Chad to come to the kitchen. I opened Rhymes mouth and sure enough the food was lodged down in her throat. I grabbed her and Chad stuck his finger down her throat against Rhymes desires and pulled out the treat. That gave us a scare! Now we break her food into small pieces! Sigh......

Besides the girls, my biggest update is my hubby aged another year on Sunday! He is now a ripe young age of 32 but he doesn't look a day over 31 or act a day over 13! Just kidding honey! We had another birthday over the weekend (okay, Monday isn't the weekend but I try to pretend)Julie's birthday is today! Happy Birthday Jules!

I have been telling Chad that I am going to get myself a camera for his birthday... haha. Well, I have been researching and looking. I REALLY want the Pentax K20D. However, it is almost twice as much as I wanted to spend. SIGH. Decisions, decisions! Bridget and I went up to Peoria to look at the digital SLR's. So far, I haven't found one single store that actually has the camera that I want in-stock. Actually, the only store that even carries Pentax is Peoria Camera. They are going to call as soon as it comes in. I will probably be making another trip up there to check it out. However, with a new camera, I need a lens, bag, batteries, memory card, the list goes on. Again... I am going to have to think about this! Until then... I will be using my 35mm which worked just fine last weekend...

Last weekend, I met Travis and Heather for their engagement session. Oh my gosh... the two of them are so much fun. We had a great time. Too bad the weather wasn't a little warmer... but I think the photos turned out nice! See for yourself...





1 comment:

Bridget said...

You did a great job on the pics, pal!! Way to go!