Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring has Sprung!!!

Guess what! Today is the first day of Spring! HORRAY!!! I have been patiently (okay, somewhat patiently) waiting for spring to get here. I am thrilled that winter is officially behind us. Now I am just ready for more days with weather like we had today.... ahhh... it was so nice out!

Besides my realization that today was the first day of Spring... I received more good news. Amazons fraud department called to verify that I applied for a business credit card and get some additional information. Once they had that, I told them I was in a hurry to receive the card so I could order my camera. She said she would rush it through and I should get it much sooner. I hope to see it in the mail on Saturday and order my camera that night! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Chad and I planned to get a lot done tonight but that didn't happen. We did get all the mud cleaned off from the end of our driveway and the surrounding area. Then we had a good dinner and took the girls for a walk. We met some neighbors down the street who were very friendly. I am really enjoying meeting everyone in the neighborhood. We are going out to dinner tomorrow with Jon and Nikki. I wanted to clean the floors and dust some but by the time we got back from out walk, it was too late. I think Chad has fallen asleep on the couch.

Time seems to be flying by! I can't believe it is almost Friday already. Easter is so early this year. I have a lot to do before we head to our Easter dinners with the families. Hopefully I will find time to sqeeze everything in!

We had Heathers wedding shower on the 9th. I had 20 people RSVP 'yes' but about 30 people show up! She must be loved! :) The shower was a Tupperware bridal shower. Heather received A LOT of Tupperware... which will be great for her new day care business! Everything went smoothly... I can't wait for the wedding!

Here is a photo from Heather's shower...

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Awe, you girls look great =)