Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pentax Ordered... Hip Hip Horray!

Last night, I broke down. I couldn't wait for the stinking Amazon credit card anymore. The camera had jumped from 3% off to 6% off. So.... that saved me an additional $40. If I waited for the card, and the price went back to only 3% off then I wasn't saving anything. So... I ordered it. It will be here Wednesday! Right before I take off for Julies! I can't wait!!!

We went to Easter at Grandma Kemps yesterday and then went to Grandma and Grandpa Kochers to see how Grandpa was doing. He hasn 't been doing so great lately. He seemed tired and weak yesterday. Hopefully he will get some stregth back and start to feel better soon! Today we are headed to my parents. Grandma Schroyer will be there... if she is feeling up to it. If not, we will run into town to visit before heading back to Bloomington.

I don't have pictures from yesterdays Easter gathering to post but Nichole sent me some photos she had taken of the kids. They are absolutely adorable! I had to post two of my favorites. (Note: these were taken in Virginia... not sure who the photographer is)



I hope the Easter Bunny found you this morning! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Yay... it's almost Wednesday! You're going to have so much fun playing w/ your new toy! Are we on for lunch this week?