Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scary Nodules

We had a scare yesterday. Brandon was called back to St. Louis. The doctors were reviewing some of his previous tests (X-rays or something) and they noticed two spots on his lungs. They weren't sure what the spots were but they wanted to remove them right away. We were praying that it wasn't cancer. This morning he went in for surgery. They removed the spots. Fortunately, it wasn't cancer. All I know is that it was nodules. He is pretty sore from the surgery but is doing well otherwise.

I am enjoying my job so much. I really look forward to getting out of bed in the morning and getting to work. If you are ever in Champaign, let me know! I will give you a tour or meet you for lunch somewhere.

I attended a photography seminar with Kari this weekend. Thanks for coming Kari! The seminar was all day. I really enjoyed the first half and felt like I learned a lot. The second half was a little slower but I still learned some things. Now... I just need to get outside and practice!

Business is starting to pick up for After the Diamond. I have two weddings booked for October. October 10th AND October 17th! I am also planning the U of I tailgating event for the Research Center for October 10th. Whew... glad I have Julie to keep me sane through it all!

Last but not least, our plans are finalized for our trip to Georgia for Gio and Genny's wedding and we are getting into the finer details for our trip to Europe. We (Julie and I) are picking out our bed and breakfasts. I can't wait... scenery, culture, history... and lots of pictures to take! ;)

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Glad to hear that Brandon's procedure went well.. he sounds like such a trooper!

I'm glad you're enjoying your new job too!

Did I mention that I CAN become an orgami person and fit into your suitcase for Europe??! Seriously! hehe