Thursday, March 19, 2009

Okay, okay. I know. I have been terrible at blogging and keeping everyone up to date.

So... most importantly. Brandon is still on the liver transplant list. Tomorrow there is a meeting between him and the doctors to find out what criteria they are looking for in a donated liver. They are also going to talk about the option of a live donor. They didn't think this was an option but it looks like it might be. In addition, Brandon has been having a procedure done similar to dialysis. The yellow in his skin has gone down significantly from what I hear but he is still yellow. The itching has also subsided quite a bit, although not completely. I guess he is much more comfortable now. He is still working two to three days a week. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers as we patiently wait on a liver.

I also started my new job on Monday. I absolutely love it. This is very different from what I was doing before and now that I am on the research side of things, I am getting a whole new perspective of the company. I love every bit of it.

More to come later...

No comments: