Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter is here

I know... I have been such a bad blogger lately. I have many things I could blame it on but I won't bore you with all of that! I did have a wedding this weekend though! It was awesome... head over to my After the Diamond blog to read about it (www.afterthediamond.blogspot.com).

I am 98% done Christmas shopping. Whoo Hoo! However, only about 15% done wrapping. For some reason, I really don't enjoy to wrapping Christmas presents. I think it may just seem overwhelming because I have the 'just wrapping and not being creative with them feeling'. I like to wrap wedding presents! Go figure! haha

I stayed home from work on Tuesday hoping that I wasn't coming down with strep throat. I woke up barely able to swallow. Now I am blessed with the crazy drainange but fortunately no more sore throat. I think I am just having sinus issues.

Well... I have been staring at a computer for about 10 hours today... I think my time in front of them is up! :) Have a warm night!

No comments: