Monday, November 17, 2008

So excited...

Wow... what a busy weekend! My parents, aunt, and uncle came up on Friday and saw the house. They liked it... and my Dad gave me some pointers on yard. Now... if I can just remember it all come spring! ;) After they left I ran to Laura's to get more photos of Kaelynn... I should have those ready by the end of the week. Stay tuned! :)

Katlin (Chad's cousin) was in the State Volleyball Championship for Princeton High School on Friday/Saturday. The games were at ISU so Chad headed over there and caught her in the first set of games on Friday and I was able to make it on Saturday. Katlin is very athletic and it shows when she plays. Since she is a starter so we were able to get to see her play a lot... and I got an awesome shot of one of her "kills". GOOD JOB KATLIN! (I put photos in the mail today for you.)
My favorite Father-in-law has came down for the last two weekends. They are making a lot of progress on the house! I am so excited... A BIG thanks to both of him and Chad!!! I can't wait to get the main floors done so we can organize Chad's office so he can have a REAL office instead of a "work room". :)

I have two shopping trips coming up. One with Val (this Saturday) and one with Bridget (Black Friday). I am excited for both. Bridget and I are starting in the wee hours of the morning. That is crazy... especially considering that she is about 7 months pregnant! YOU GO GIRL! :)

Alright... gotta leave for an After the Diamond meeting! Did I tell you all I have another wedding on December 6th??? My client is so sweet too... I am really excited! (who would have guessed?)

No comments: