Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween!

Well, the results are in... Obama is our president-elect. I can't say that I am excited... but I can't say that I would have been excited with McCain either. I did my civic duty and voted yesterday. This was the first time I ever had to wait in line. Luckily, it didn't take TOO long. Lesson learned for next time... research the judges! I didn't know whether or not to vote for them to stay in their current positions - so, I didn't vote either way.
Chad uploaded my new After the Diamond website! Check it out: www.afterthediamond.com. I do have some things to modify/fix but I should be able to do that pretty easily.
Here are some photos I took of Kaelynn two Friday's ago... isn't she adorable!!!!

And their cat (who doesn't like me much!)

On a final note, I have REALLY been enjoying this weather. I am really sad to see forecast starting tomorrow. Cold/rainy/snowy weather depresses me. I like the sun. I like the breeze. I guess I need to move to a different state if I want that all year around... or a different country! I ONLY WISH! ;)

2 comments:

Perez said...

I can say I'm happy, but then I'm a bleeding heart liberal tree hugging hippie ;)

Leann said...

Great photos...I feel like I was there :P