Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!!

Jonnie and Doug's wedding was beyond imagination! Check out my after the diamond blog for more info! http://www.afterthediamond.blogspot.com/


Last week was pretty busy. I was at SIU-C recruiting for State Farm. I absolutely LOVED it. I could do that every day. Tuesday we spent the morning driving then met the Computer Science faculty for lunch. We had a break and then I gave a presentation along with another State Farmer some students that night. The presentation went great! I felt really comfortable... probably because the material was pretty easy to talk about. We also had a lot of great questions. On Wednesday, We attended the Career Fair where we talked to a lot of great potential individuals for our internship program or for full time opportunities. The guys gave a technical presentation to a classroom after the career fair and the girls attended a faculty meeting to give feedback on the Computer Science curriculum. After that, we attended a department picnic and decided and made some call backs for interviews. Thursday, we held the interviews. I have never been on the other side of an interview before. I really enjoyed it. No one seemed nervous... I was surprised by that. On the way home Thursday night, the girls rode together so that we could stop by the mall in Tuscola! I actually spent some money... but I got a LOT of great deals! :)


That is my quick update for the night. It is already after 10 so I am headed to bed (after I finish folding laundry... boooo)


GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: