Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Background changes

I know, I know... I can't decide on a background! They are all so cute! I do not promise not to change it again soon... :)

I have been promising a photo of the quilt I made for Baby Roethle... so here it is. I apologized for the delay and I blame the Olympics! These darn games have been keeping me up until 11:30 every night! Right now I am enjoying the sand volleyball match with May/Walsh. Chad has been in bed for quite some time, so I am trying not to scream since the game is so close (12/12 is the score now).

I created a blog for my business... you will see one of my logos as the header. Let me know what you think! I am excited to get this started and hopefully it will draw in more clients or at least give brides a place to go for tips, tricks, and trends. Check it out... http://www.afterthediamond.blogspot.com/ .

Well, I am going to finish watching this close game and head off to bead. Tomorrow is a big day... we move Kayla into Culver Stockton! How exciting! GOOD LUCK KAYLA!!!

No comments: