Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Camera time...

I finally have photos to post... the first are just some of the more creative shots I took while playing around with my camera...


The following is from this past weekend. We were at Grandma Kochers and I took a few photos. I found the wear on the barn from the tree to be captivating... and if you look close you will notice that this barn used to be red.


The next two are of my precious girls. Tempest is in our yard that really is more of a mud pitt tonight. She is the one who is always on the go so I had to catch a bit of her personality. I also caught some of Rhyme personality... laying around and soaking up the nice weather and great scenery. She seemed particularly fond of laying in the leaves at Terry and Cheri's this past weekend...



And finally, I gave in agreed to expand our family... and expand our collection of bills. Chads jeep was running kinda funky... chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug it would scream. It was pretty loud and needed quite a bit of work. We decided to deal with the payments but we will save some on gas. We are going from about 14-18 miles a gallon to 23 - 31 miles a gallon. I like the sound of that. So... We (actually Chad did all the work) traded in and traded up. Chad brought home this fancy looking road tripper...



2 comments:

Leann said...

Those are so great pics! Good thing you got your new toy!

Bridget said...

Hmm... I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the first pic as knobs!?! Am I right? hehe... Looks like you're having plenty fun w/ that new toy! =)