Monday, February 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

WHOOO HOOO!!! YEEE HAW!!! YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!!

We finally moved in! January 31st was our last day at Casa Schell. It is so nice to be in our own place... after a year and four months, we were ready. We still have some work to do and we really haven't closed yet. We should close tomorrow. We need to finish the trim work downstairs and the rest of the stair rail. Then there will always be things to do when we find time and money! We don't have internet set up at the new house yet, so we had a date tonight. We came to Panera for dinner and free Wi-Fi! haha

In other news... a big congrats out to Gio and Genny on their engagement. I am so happy for you guys!!! I have added them to my list of friend getting married. However, my list of friends having babies (or trying) is much larger! I actually had two baby showers this weekend. Along with some gifts and books from their registries, their gift included bricks. :) I made book ends out of bricks we had at home. I forgot to take a photo of them but they were adorable... well in my opinion. :)

Rhyme and Tempest are doing great in their new environment. The day after we moved in, we took them to get their teeth cleaned. In doing so, we found out Rhyme has a heart murmer. That took extra tests and some medication that she is still taking. She is doing well though. You would never know! Tempest had a bumb on her lip that is going down so we won't have to have surgery... knock on wood!

Well, we are headed out for the night. Until we come for the free wi-fi again...

Good night!

P.S. I will post photos next time!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

Yeah congrats!!! So happy to hear you are moved in...We are very excited for you guys.

Can't wait to see the house!! :-)

Love ya