Friday, October 24, 2008

Things just never slow down...

Well, what can I say... I thought things would slow down a bit after my last wedding. However, since then my work at SF has kicked into high gear and I have been working a lot of overtime. On top of that, I am a United Way Ambassador and we have been extremely busy with all of the plans and details for that.

So... to catch you up. My mom's surprise 50th was a hit. She was really surprised when a bus load of people showed up from Effingham! And I do mean "bus load"! My aunt rented a orange school bus and they all traveled down here on it. It was a good time. In addition, My Grandma, my sister & her friends, Leann, my cousin Louis and I all went to a haunted house in Owaneco. I didn't expect it to be much but I honestly think it was the best haunted house I have ever been too and it was only $3 to get in. (Well, Grandma paid for us all so technically it was free - Thanks Grandma!)

On Wednesday, I met up with Julie and Leann in Morris for dinner. I love meeting for dinner. It is such a nice time to relax and catch up! Thanks girls... can't wait to do it again!

Today I went and saw Laura and Kaelynn. She is such a doll... I will post pictures later! She is still so small and delicate. I just want to snuggle with her. :)

On a final note, I found out Elizabeth & Steven are expecting! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!! There are babies everywhere... it is going to be so much fun watching them all grow up. :)

No comments: