Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Girls...

Okay… I know. I am the worst blogger ever! I PROMISE TO BE BETTER! Do I have any readers left? Haha…

The important updates…
Nichole and Dwayne delivered a beautiful baby girl. Caroline Rayanne Davis.

Laura and Sean delivered a beautiful baby girl as well. Kaelynn Adelle Roethle. Check out Laura's blog for photos http://www.lroethle.blogspot.com/

Leann is in Italy on a yoga/bike tour! This trip sounds amazing and I really wish I was out there traveling with her. What a great opportunity. Leann, I am proud of you for taking this adventure! For those of you who want to read about her travels check out http://www.leannstravels.blogspot.com/

Other than that, vacation was good. We really enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and especially the beach. We ate a lot of food and did some shopping. Unfotunately Julie arrived with a cold and Chad and I got it too. We are all feeling much better though.

Work is crazy right now. I have a big wedding coming up on the 4th. I will be gone next week recruiting at SIU-C. I can't seem to get caught up! I am putting working out and blogging at the top of my to do list though so I will be providing some more photos and updates in the next day or too! Don't give up on me yet. ;)

No comments: