Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogging catch up...

First and foremost… CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation KAYLA! I am SOOOOO proud of you!!! You have really done a great job in HS… you are involved, you work, and yet you still maintained good grades. I knew you would take after me! Haha In all seriousness… you have made us all so proud. Congratulations on the scholarships you have received and your acceptance to Culver Stockten. I can't wait to go visit the campus!


Second, THANKS GIRLS for an awesome "college girls" weekend. I had so much fun with you all. Seriously… what group of girls will you find that are close enough to play "dress up" in their later 20's!?!?! Also, Leann… great job at the tri-shark! You did awesome and you are making a great recovery with your knee.






I was able to finish making a baby gift for Nikki and Jon Maurer (their shower was Sunday). It was adorable. Julie helped me get it finished on Friday since she came down before everyone else. Thanks Jules - I would not have finished in time without you!


Nikki suggested I write a book of creative gift ideas. I am thinking about it. I love giving creative gifts and I really enjoy coming up with new ideas. Maybe I will just start compiling these ideas but I have NO idea how to go about writing a real book. It is one of those things that I can just add to my list of things to do. For some reason, that list gets longer, even after I mark some things off! Strange… haha!

4 comments:

Julie Ondo said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I almost forgot we dressed up and acted like yahoos. Love them though, and great job with the shots of the gift!!!
Love ya~J PS I just checked this tand there werent any pictures!

The Wietholder's said...

aren't we cute...gotta love girl time

can you send me the pics you took, so I can put them all together

Leann said...

Fun times!! Loved looking at the photos as always...and thanks for cheering for me! :)

Unknown said...

Hey sis. Send me my Grad pics. They are amazing!