Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Happy Anniversary Babe! It has been a wonderful 1st year! Thanks for making it so wonderful! I love you!!!

Yes, Chad and I have been married for a year already! It is hard to believe. We kicked our anniversary weekend off with a massage. It was very nice and relaxing. Well... at least for Chad. I was somewhat tense because I am so tickleish... and it DID tickle but not TOOOO bad. Sunday we left town and stayed all night in a fancy hotel where we played board games and watched movies. It was nice to get out of the house, relax, and just spend quality time together. Monday, we went back to Weaver Ridge (where we were married) and golfed. This was my first golfing experience. It rained for about the first hour we were playing. My shoes were soaked but my spirits were high. I was still having fun. We only golfed 9 holes and then headed back home. Only to go to bed and look forward to a short work week. :) I had intended to take my camera on the golf course and get some shots. It is beautiful out there. However, I forgot to charge my battery and it died right before we went out. Bummer! Check out the bouquet I received on Friday!!!

Tonight Chad worked on the yard... making it soft so we can put down some seed and hopefully get some grass. He used a machine and I called it the DINGO because that is what the label said. When Chad's Dad called I told him he was out in the yard playing with the DINGO. haha... he started laughing wondering what on Earth I was talking about.
I took this photo from the back corner of our lot. It actually looks like we have grass... but if you look between the blades... there is 10 times more dirt. Hopefully that will all change soon!

The last thing I had on my agenda tonight (besides updating my blog) was to start and finish invites for Nikki's baby shower. They went surprisingly quick and I think they turned out quite cute... I might be biased though!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I agree.. what in the world IS that thing?!? Sure looks a heck of a lot more powerful than the handheld cultivator I've been using! lol.. LOVE the invites! The monkey is adorable!