Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More on the house... more on the business...

Tonight Chad got some more of the trim hung and I stained the stair parts. We are really hoping to get the stair parts installed this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We have someone coming out on Friday to give us an estimate on closet shelving. I am anxiously awaiting the installation of our bathroom countertop so that we can finish the plumbing.

On another note... the bridal show is tomorrow in town. I am not going but one of the vendors that I recommend asked me to bring them some of my brochures and they will spread the word for me. So... I delivered them today and hopefully I will get more business!



1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

Looks great...good luck...I wonder who that beautiful bride in the pictures is???? Love Ya Trish